Join Our Team
The Shower Lab is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of beautifully crafted frameless shower spaces in Europe. We pride ourselves on delivering to some of the finest homes and hotels in the world. To meet these high standards, our UK based team has been recruited and developed into some the most creative and accomplished individuals in our industry.
We are constantly looking for the right characters to join The Shower Lab. If you are interested in joining our team and the role you are interested in is not listed below, please send us your CV with a covering letter describing how you meet our high standards to email@example.com.
Assistant Process & Technical Manager
Full Time – 40 hours per week
Salary – £26,000 to £30,000
We are currently looking for an Assistant Process & Technical Manager to join our team at Thurrock and play an integral role within this fast-growing business.
Are you the dynamic, driven and motivated person we’re looking for, ready to develop under a highly experienced, diligent team?
You will be expected to manage the process of placing orders, delivering accurate measurements of glass to our manufacturing department. Oversee and advise on all technical and administrative tasks involved in the order, and process sales as required. Further responsibilities include deputising for the departmental manager and encourage excellence and support our unrivalled customer service.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
● Staff management experience
● Computer literate – good knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Experience of working in an office environment
● Excellent attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative
● Professional, confident, responsible, conscientious, punctual, highly organised and self-motivated
● Ability to work under pressure, both on own initiative and as part of a busy team
● Great communication and people skills
● Driving improvement in Customer Service quality and efficiency, people and processes/systems
● Knowledge and experience of Building and Bathroom industry – not essential but beneficial
● Knowledge of Auto CAD - not essential but beneficial
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a supporting statement.